Professional Development Workshop: Moving Arts Leadership Forward
Date: March 2, 2017
Location: Con Edison: 4 Irving Place, Manhattan
workshop, brought to you by the Arts
& Business Council of New York and Con Edison will bring together cross-sector
practitioners to share best practices and explore creative ways to grow and
retain leadership at arts organizations. Participants will work in small groups
to tackle talent development challenges and walk away with creative, practical,
and low-cost solutions that can support any-sized organization.
- Further your mission through investing in your human
- Expand employee's leadership training opportunities
without a big budget.
- Leverage existing programs and partnerships to foster
professional skills and leadership development internally.
- Tim Cynova, Chief Operating Officer, Fractured Atlas
- Harriet Taub, Executive Director, Materials for the Arts, NYC Department of Cultural
- Kelvin Dinkins, Jr., General Manager, Two River Theatre & Former TCG SPARK Leadership
- Others to be announced!
workshop is perfect for people managers, executive directors, and anyone
interested in leadership development in the arts. Whether you're a small or
large arts organization - this workshop will have strategies for
Moving Arts Leadership Forward
workshop is free but, registration is required as space is limited.
Email Emma Osore, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.